From article 2 of our constitution:
The aims and objectives of W.H.U.I.S.A. shall be:
- To represent and campaign on behalf of our members and, by extension, all West Ham supporters at local, national and international level on issues decided at the Annual and/or General and/or Extraordinary meetings and/or by the Committee of the Association.
- To promote and advance the views of the Association to the Club; the media; football bodies and authorities both within the UK and abroad; government at all relevant levels and departments and to all other appropriate organisations.
- To establish and maintain wherever possible open, honest and productive channels of communication with the Club and to foster a relationship of accountability.
- To affiliate to appropriate and relevant football supporters’ associations at local, national and international level.
- To give a voice to West Ham fans who would otherwise count amongst those most excluded from decision making and consultation processes.
- To actively encourage the Club owners and staff to appreciate and welcome the support and participation of all West Ham fans.
- To respect, maintain and promote the history and traditions of West Ham United FC.
- To establish and maintain high quality services for, and communications with, Association members.
- To help increase the opportunities and ways in which West Ham fans can express their affiliation with, and active support of, the Club.
- To uphold the Constitution, Code of Conduct and Equality of Opportunity Statement in all Association matters enabling membership to be as representative as possible.
- To raise funds; own and/or lease and dispose of any assets; employ and dismiss staff and other paid servants and to do any other lawful thing in pursuit of the above aims.
FSF CERTIFICATE OF MEMBERSHIP